Friday, July 3, 2009
Do you sympathize with The Joker?
I sympathize with the Joker. I felt sorry for The Joker as he could not support his wife and unborn child, which later on died in an accident and filled him with grief, which goes to show that The Joker had actually cared for people before. I also sympathize with him that he wanted to back out of the robbery plan but it was too late, he could not do so and that resulted in him becoming The Joker. I feel that even though The Joker commited alot of crimes, I still sympathize with him, upon knowing his sad past.
Signed off at 6:13 PM
1 Comments:
I really pity Joker alot too. If it wasn't for the accident that killed his wife and child, he wouldn't be like this. ALthough, a robber, he would not be a serial killer.
Post a Comment