<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://draft.blogger.com/navbar/6244621588275131214?origin\x3dhttp://sapphirewinterwhite.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Friday, July 31, 2009
The Loner
Poem
I leaned against my wall,
My only friend and supporter,
I have never felt so bored
Or come to think of it, so lonely.

The other kids,
They laugh and play.
Conveniently leaving me out,
Of all the games.

My heart is breaking with sadness,
Why won’t they play with me?
So I slowly redraw into my shell,
Keeping to myself.

Some cast me weird glances,
Others simply ignore me.
Can’t they all see that,
It is friends I am craving.

I go there every day,
Hoping with all my heart
That one day, finally,
They would accept me.

It wasn’t meant to be,
I had to move away.
Another place, another school
And maybe another wall.

I packed my bags and left.
Did they even notice?
Notice that my wall is bare?
No, they wouldn’t even care.

Signed off at 8:39 AM

0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment




Intro

HELLO :D
This is my Literature blog!:D Enjoy! Sorry if its plain.

Me

CHARMAINE :D
BOLD underlined strikeout italic

Tags




Links

Afrein
Akshaya
Amanda
Azfarihin
Catherine
Wei Lynn
Cherie
Emily
Ying Han
Crystal
Deepa
Erna
Faith
Fawziah
Emerald
Germaine
Hazirah
Jasmin
Jeanette
Jessie
Kiang Rae
Jia Hui
Adeline
Yan Hwa
Si Hui
Ting Wei
Vanmathi
Maetini
Nabiha
Jing Wen
Hidayah
Naiyirah
Nurin
Jannah
Qistina
Yan Ting
Sharafah
Shirlene
Vibpha
Violet



Credits
Chocoxbaby
Shattered%
I II III IV
and the help of Paint
Image content is copyright ©